mardi 17 novembre 2015

Spend on November 23 with me!


I expect you to a workshop!  (photoM. Godfroid RTBF)
I expect you to a workshop! (photoM. Godfroid RTBF)
As you may have already read, I will be on Sunday 23 November in Paris for a conference workshop organized by the AISBL Slow Cosmetics and Malin Daily editions.
The purpose of this meeting is to you to learn a little more about the Slow Cosmetics in the form of a conference-workshop, but also to finally answer all the questions you ask yourself in relation to more specific cases : emerging or graduate acne, oily or dry skin, crocodile skin, hair difficult, etc ...
The meeting took place at the Espace Saint Martin in the heart of Paris, not far from the Marais ....
I really want you to be there. Explanations ...

The appointment is 14 hours and we stay together up to 17 hours. Are all practical information on the link below.
The places are already taken but for most it remains a 20 groin and Malin Daily editions offer a last minute offer with a discount code: SLOWBLOG!
If you enter this code when booking, the initial price of 35 euros is cut in half! This is 17.50 euros for an educational meeting 3:00! Any profits (because it is not sure that there will be) are donated to the Slow Cosmetics Association for his work in militancy.
And each participant receives a goodie bag prepared by volunteers of the association with small attentions offered by the winning brands Slow Cosmetics Mention (click to discover). I think this is a pretty cool event in perspective!
Register now here: workshop conference Slow Cosmetics (click)
For those for whom Paris is too far, I recall that I will be in Lille on November 27 and December and jamvier Ghislenghien.Reread my schedule here.
In 2015, I promise to get by to get back around the France ... But for now I have no invitation so patience.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire