mardi 17 novembre 2015

My good Cosmetics Slow summer plans

My good Cosmetics Slow summer plans


Julien Kaibeck strikes
This summer, we pushed the door of happiness!

After these beautiful holiday for most of us, I thought it would be nice to discover together some good advice and experience gleaned for you while I was in the South.
I have traveled the Auvergne Gard and above all ...
I share with you here guidance and beautiful journey across France to meet essential oils, soap cold and humans that make our daily life more sense ...
I also give you some dates of appointment not to be missed for September, exclusively!

1) Soaps and shower gels in hotels

If you read me regularly, you know that I am fighting against "greenwashing"that is to pass for green and eco-friendly products that are not really.
I think in hotels, this is the cake! We recently presents in hotel bathrooms shower gels in dispensers, which in itself is a step forward for ecology ...
For cons, I've never really had to deal with natural products the edge of the sink. Yet often, the proposed soaps doing well the words "natural" or "organic something" on their packaging.
The irony here, for example with soap and shower gel proposed in a decent hotel in Bagnols sur Cèze:

hotel shower gel
yes distributor, but yuck poo false green, no!

We can see there a "BIO" logo but it is a false label. If it reads well, it says "BIO Orange". This means an organic orange extract which is well and truly in the shower gel, but the rest of the formula is completely classical.

palm oil soap
Soap lemon and the oil palm!


The soap is almost worse. It is stamped "Naturals" but the INCI list is unforgivable. Packed with palm and oil EDTA bonus!Consider this:

Soap INCI EDTA
EDTA soap INCI

COUNCIL MY: Always carry with you a small bottle of washing base body and hair (click to see the mine from Bioflore) that absolutely will serve the entire family and for everything (face, body, hair) as surfactants are ultra soft and really slow and natural formula. If you like, so take your best cold soap (click) in a handy box (box kind of recycled metal) like old times. Cold soaps are often tailored to the hair (short or medium length) and there are also cold soaps formulated as solid shampoos(click).
I also want to tell you that I visited this summer my friend Olivier de la Bourbonnais Soap. It was he who created the Docker my favorite soap, you remember? I spoke to you in my video on my shower gels personal. It made ​​me discover again the magic of its expertise and together we shot a video for his shop on slow-cosmetique.com (click). Support it by buying its products, it is deserved!

Olivier Doizon in his homemade soap!
Olivier Doizon in his homemade soap!


2) Hydrolats

When traveling, I always have at least one hydrolat with me. I mostly use the hydrosol of peppermint or verbénone rosemary to refresh my body (as a mild deodorant) as well as to clean my face with a tissue in the evening, or to wash up myself and smooth out the lines in the morning. I also like the hydrolat pink because it is a surprisingly fresh beauty and soothing medicated water in summer if you want to meditate a little.
But guess what: it really sells us anything!
My neighbor had bought my advice rosewater in a drugstore. The product is reassuring at first glance, see the photo ...

rosewater vita verde
A rosewater to have innocent, but alas ...

But actually no, see the INCI below! It is actually water (yes, just water), which was dissolved in a little oil Damask rose Essentialwith a combined PPG / PEG / hydrogenated castor oil and phenoxyethanol as a bonus! Disgusting and without any respect for the beautiful product that is the damask rose!

hydrolat with PEG
Normalement l INCI hydrolat est “nom de plante en latin” + flower water / water extract

MY ADVICE: Do not buy your hydrolats only from trusted brands selected by the Slow Cosmetics Association on www.slow-cosmetique.com. Find real hydrolats Saint Hilaire, simple and divine, or Ecomaat Bioflore here.

3) Essential Oils

About aromatherapy, I just had the pleasure of having a good time at the Distillery Saint Hilaire this summer in Haute Loire. It was a video that happen to you soon. Saint Hilaire is a beautiful town but also a famous distillery.

Village Saint Hilaire
The Saint Hilaire at the top ;-)

This is a committed team and their products are really trustworthy. You already know that I advise all the time their eye to the immortal which I think is the best eye care in the world (I exaggerate only ;-)), but I have also added to my favorites their prettybio neutral cream that is super convenient because it can receive essential oils to be customized.
REPAIR MY ADVICE: If the skin is dehydrated after the summer, add in a pot neutral cream of Saint Hilaire, 12 drops of essential oil of petitgrain bitter orange or cistus ladanifère (or both mixed 6 + 6). You will have a very deliciously scented cream and tonic at a time if it is fragile and tired!
Distillery Saint Hilaire is a family company that supports since the beginning the movement Slow Cosmetics. suddenly I have met not only Florence who heads the marketing but also the owl team preparing your orders via slow-cosmetique.com! Do not hesitate to trust them ...
saint hilaire orders
saint hilaire distillery
I am happy to resume this autumn with gusto. I hope you too !
I have some news exclusively for you, I present them to you in the form of a calendar. On your DIARIES:
- On September 5 at 13 pm I will be on show in NAMUR Valerian for a conference. Click here for info. It will be followed by a lively workshop merald cosmetic Slow Association in Belgium.
- On September 6 at noon I visit with friends the center of Metz. If you want an autograph, let me know privately Message because I am rarely in this city.
- On September 11th I will be in 5 years in Paris Yelp for demos on a stand with the Slow Cosmetics Association. This event is not open to all, must be a member YelpParis I think (click to see their page).
- On September 13, it's my birthday !! I'll be Rixensart Village party with my colleagues RTBF-La Deux 12 h 30 h from 30 to 13 to meet many of you.
- The September 16th is the resumption of my columns "slow beauty kitchen" in the show "A Guy A chef" on RTBF you can review the entire time on the web RTBF. RDV every Wednesday at 5:25 p.m. from there!
- On September 24, I publish the magazine of Women Today a new guide Wellness! It will be available in bookstores in Belgium!
- On September 26, I give a public lecture at Villers La Ville, in the magnificent abbey on the occasion of the exhibition "GardenWelfare"
- On September 27, I will be on the market Slow Food Silly as every year for dedications and Cosmetics Slow demos not to be missed.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire