mardi 17 novembre 2015

Organic beauty: are we all sores?


Bobo Are you or not?
Bobo Are you or not?
Thanks to you, my blog has become in a few years a staple of the organic beauty, natural and slow. We are each month tens of thousands to visit these pages full of tips to liker on Facebook or advocate for a greener beauty with theAssociation Slow Cosmetics. Things are moving in the beauty department and that's good!
Yet many people have not yet been affected by our messages denouncing thegreenwashing, toxic cosmetics, misleading slogans and polluting formulas. We, fans of the Slow Cosmetics, indeed remain a small minority in the population ...
Would we therefore irreducible "bobos"?
Requires self-deprecating, I posed the question to the journalist Myriam Leroy(RTBF, Canal +). She mocks sores with talent for several years in the media, and I must admit I'm a fan.
In this article, discover the beauty of Myriam Leroy interview and try your luck to win his disturbing but very funny book, "The Bobos, effortless revolution"!

Who is Myriam Leroy?

Myriam Leroy (Canal + @)
Myriam Leroy (Canal + @)
Myriam Leroy is a Belgian journalist-columnist-humorist. She especially made ​​known on the radio RTBF with its chronic acid on Bobos she always laughs wryly, gall and malice both. These columns have made ​​me laugh a lot at the time. These are the same we find texts published in book form shown in "The Bobos, effortlessrevolution", published in the book Renaissance. (Note: You can make this book all at end of ðŸ˜‰article).
Since the 2013 school year, Myriam also raging in France with chronic acid on Canal Plus in "New Edition". (Note: She's posh air and nasty like that, Myriam, but actually it's quite nice and full of 'autodérision J)).
His news: It resumed in 2014 where she had left in 2013, with a small wind controversy following his column on Dieudonné bonus. In radio, it's on First in "It did not come home." In press, she writes for Focus Vif (Belgian cultural magazine) and on Canal + TV. She says we have also full of writing projects on the fire.
His two books, "The bobos" and "Myriam Leroy does not like", are still in print and expect our sub. 

What is Bobo?

bobo leroy coverage
The book Myriam Leroy to win!
You remember the song of Renaud? The "Bobos" or "bourgeois bohemians" described there as people rather contradictory: rather easy, rather urban, very sensitive to the environmental cause and organic, but rolling in a 4 × 4 and dressing in Zadig et Voltaire.
In truth, there are several definitions of bobo.
I defined above sores over their choices rather than in relation to their social class (which can vary I think): they like certain places (lofts, organic markets, trendy cafes where local color drink beers or a somewhat excluded wine, artists' exhibitions too ...), they choose their food carefully (they consume as much as possible organic, they are very concerned with what was on the plate and in the glass) they listen to some music (often a mixture of electro folk, with perhaps chouilla Agnes Obel), they are well equipped with new technologies (Apple and others), they like to travel, and then they express values ​​in the times (peace, ecology, north-south relations, their children, respect). 
My definition seems pretty close to that of Myriam Leroy force just a little respect for us laugh by describing bobos shots.
Actually, I think we're all a little sore. Y-me included, and you also certainly. It does not bother me to recognize the time because it takes time to make fun of yourself.

Myriam, she mocks Slow Cosmetics!

Myriam without make-up or almost just for us :-)
Myriam without make-up or almost just for us :-)
I interviewed Myriam Leroy before him a little prescription concoct any natural beauty and slow! You will see that it has not yet passed to the slow revolution in his bathroom. She said they both skin oily, dry, sensitive, prone to allergies and that brand quickly in case of fatigue or hazardous food (all the time, she says ;-)).
1) Myriam, looks like your beauty kit? 
A dump truck, I love cosmetics and I squandered my salary in useless creams pretty packaging. I fall into all marketing panels of high-end brands and I love it, actually!
More of a cream risky promises on the box, I pay the more expensive, the more I love. I am the perfect pigeon for the beauty industry. I am not yet quite convinced by the organic versions of my favorite products mainly -at the level of textures. I have not yet found the day cream that does not stick for example, but I do not despair.
2) Do you "natural" beauty tips "slow" which you use to hold between filming your chronic, books and your shows?
I regularly use the services of a great ayurvedic masseuse near me (Flavia,  lddm.be), which makes me feel fresh and serene in just one hour. If I could afford it, I would go to see her every week. I drink too much organic white tea, major antioxidant.
3) What do you consider the height of beauty bobo?
The height of beauty bobo, the absurd sense, it is the tan, as many backpackers, I like to maintain it regularly in the rice fields of Cambodia or Malaysia mangrove ... And I'll pay one day -no so far away I'm afraid.
Editor's note: In this video drôlissime announcing the book bobo Myriam Leroy, we also find that the sores think that the placenta is a miracle cosmetic active!  See  the video bobos in Brussels

My beauty prescription for slow Myriam Leroy

Myriam, you put you there to Slow?
Myriam, you put you there to Slow?
We will take it easy since Myriam is still completely trapped in the cosmetic brainwashing ðŸ˜‰
Myriam Leroy could start by discovering cleansing water with Lamazuna wipes (for green reusable, techno because fiber takes away the makeup with just water. She would finish her cleansing with a spritz of verbénone rosemary on a hydrolat Cotton well complete the cleaning and regulate sebum without drying.
Because like Ayurveda, it could then massaged his face length with 3 large drops of aromatic oil moisturizing and anti-gray mine at once.
The recipe for amber glass bottle of 15 ml:
- 1 tablespoon (10ml) of oil from apricot kernels (fresh and not greasy and certainly not at all allergenic
- 1 tablespoon of argan oil coffee (for vitamins and deep nutrition)
- 2 drops of essential oil of Cistus (to tighten pores and regulate sebum a little)
- 2 drops of essential oil of Curcuma longa (for dual anti-aging tonic effect, for the symbol of life that warms and to revive the complexion)
- 2 drops of essential oil of grapefruit peel (for an anti-elastase and anti-sagging, and a good measure of optimism).
She then end with a bio cream for super smooth texture that will not stick. To choose from ADAPTARÔM Pranarôm Cream, Raspberry Day Cream Fun'Ethic or my house Universal Cream (click). 
Bobos in the fog cover in the ... Myriam Leroy book
Bobos in the fog cover in the ... Myriam Leroy book

Win the book Myriam Leroy! And mine !

Who will win the owl book "The Bobos, effortless revolution"   appeared at the Renaissance book?
The one who: 
- comment below by giving me what for him or her is the height of the beauty Bobo (on live please!) 
AND 
- send me by mail the answer to the subsidiary question  before 31/01midnight:
SUBSIDIARY QUESTION: "How many visits (all visits) received lessentieldejulien.com Tuesday, January 14, 2014? "(The answer is a number in 4 figures you have to approach as close).
Do not forget to mention in your email address (only Europe or Canada please).
The winner will be published here around February 2 and I will send him the book by mail, and an autographed copy of my book "Eat the Slow Cosmetics'!
In short, that's two owls books offered just before Valentine's Day ...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire