mardi 17 novembre 2015

Slow Cosmetics honored this fall!


This logo on a product is a guarantee of quality slow: transparency, respect, and ecological sense!
This logo on a product is a guarantee of quality slow: transparency, respect, and ecological sense!
Magritte, as my idol, "This is not a blog post" ...
Indeed, it is rather a diary or mini mundane book! ðŸ˜‰
Indeed I take the pen today to address some new, as if I wanted to write you personally by email or mail ...
First, I hope you are well and that autumn is mild with you.
Thank you for reading me so numerous (over 200,000 were you in September!), And today I think the game is worth it for here is some good news ...
I wanted to share with you two important information:
- First, know that the Slow Cosmetics Mention was awarded Friday to 42 brands that are committed to a more sensible beauty. Remember, last year the Slow Cosmetics Association had done a lot of work, much like Michelin, to reward brands that meet the criteria of the Charter Slow Cosmetics. This year it's the same but there are more winners and they each received 1 to 3 stars. ! Congratulations to them 
As a spokesman of the movement Slow Cosmetics, I really encourage you to consume only these brands for the good of your bathroom, your skin and our planet ðŸ˜‰ Here they are here: slow cosmetic brands
Subscribe to the Newsletter of the Association on their website and never miss their news because it moves a lot and this move further in 2015 with new features for those who want to consume better.
- Secondly, know that I give you appointment Sunday, November 23 in Paris for a rather special conference organized by my publisher Daily Malin and the Slow Cosmetics Association. 
We decided to move to concrete: in 2 hours, we will discuss the practical actions that can pass 100% natural and slow for beauty. I also will answer all your questions personal, like a workshop to share experiences. It will be very rewarding!

Register immediately as places are going fast ... Share also the info with your contacts by sharing the link. Click the following link to register, please: Slow Cosmetics Conference (click).

:-)BONUS: there will be goodies and Slow Cosmetics gifts for everyone (true cosmetics and samples) and dedications of course! :-)
I hope to see you there.
- Finally, if you still did not know, know that I am always on TV every Wednesday on the Belgian national television channel La Deux, but now live every Monday noon found me on France 5 in the Daily. Click on the video above to find out my anti-blackhead tip, I bet this video would be seen until December ðŸ˜‰5000:
At work for you surprise in 2015!
At work for you surprise in 2015!
That, I think I will come back to you once again as for Christmas if you wish.
I wish you a beautiful autumn season. This is not a sad season is the season of transition and passage, so I always say that this is the season when you have to give of self, being generous and loving, to receive back more comfort in Winter ... If it works for me, it will work for you😉
Sincerely,
Julien KAIBECK
PS: I attached a small picture of me with my editor we're working on a new book in 2015 which will be presented as precisely November 23

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire