mardi 17 novembre 2015































































































For beauty year, we take a coffee?





Coffee to share, or for beauty ;-)
Coffee to share, or for beauty ;-)

It is high time that I present my best wishes for 2015! I have lots of news for you too I had to do it this week, but the news jostled as we know it was a bit delayed. I was hit in the heart by recent events, like many of you. In this article, I suggest you to watch together some great beauty tips with the coffee grounds, and make good provisions for a better world, more slow and beautiful in 2015. The first? Note in our diaries slow appointments this winter!
Where is Charlie?




Slow Cosmetics Version caricaturisme ;-)
Slow Cosmetics Version caricaturisme ;-)

Just a word about the tragedy of this week and the massacre of Charlie Hebdo.
Like many, I had pain in belly and heartache since January 7th. At first I was overwhelmed with sadness, because I see in recent years that free thought which is so dear to me is undermined. The dogmas, religion (all religions), fundamentalism, rules, values ​​... everything it takes in my opinion much more space than before. Too much space, which advocates for me only love as a universal value. If only men were in their unique beliefs and fight ... To stay positive andoptimistic, I invite you to rediscover the universal message of love of neighbor: it is in all religions, as in atheism, and the message people who inspire us as Amma  and her organization "Embracing the World."
We will not do philosophy or politics on this blog beauty, I assure you, but I wanted to pay tribute to satire and caricatures with a small drawing I gleaned on the net. This is a drawing of Delucq  (who does not mind me I hope) on the occasion of recent scandals that have shaken L'OrĂ©al and Others, that resonates with my fight for Slow Cosmetics.
We take a coffee?
I you had already spoken on TV RTBF in "A guy, a leader," but I put the cover on France 5: coffee grounds is an excellent cosmetic ingredient!
In the above video, discover how to use a body scrub or facial, anti-cellulite for care (incipient cellulite) and for a self-tanning effect.
A tip in addition: Add 1 drop of essential oil of cinnamon bark in your ground coffee in the filter before the brew: your coffee is slightly sweetened and flavored with cinnamon! đŸ˜‰
We take an appointment?




Julien and merald
Julien and merald

Slow Cosmetics Several events will take place this winter and I want to inform you:
- The Association Slow Cosmetics is launching a series of practical workshops cosmetic home regions. If you volunteer for the Association, you can also organize workshops to publicize the Slow Cosmetics around you (then contact the association directly to present your project).
It starts in Belgium in Silly, with 3 workshops held at the Cultural Center and led by our volunteer merald Donnet (and I partly 27/01)
Tuesday, January 27> anti-aging cream all skin types 
Tuesday, February 24> lip balm comfort and nail care 
Tuesday, March 17> Cleansing Beauty 
Time: 19h to 20h30
- Monday 9 February, I also offers a meeting quite informal in Paris. Find me from 13:30 to 14:30 to the metro Corentin Celton (south of Paris, line 12 to Issy) for decryption express your cosmetics over coffee. Notice to those who doubt the quality of their cosmetics, and those who want to learn to read the INCI list. It's free and you can enjoy it to autograph your books.
Follow the facebook page of my blog (click) to be informed and register!




This logo on a product is a guarantee of quality slow: transparency, respect, and ecological sense!
This logo on a product is a guarantee of quality slow: transparency, respect, and ecological sense!

- At the end of winter is the big big news: I prepare you a series of videos for a webTV show that will air on the new Slow Cosmetics site.
This site will allow you to buy your cosmetics really slow in one click, Live Producer and Slow Cosmeticsbrands! By the way, where do you buy your cosmetics slow now? On Internet ? In shops?
A very fast, and above all my thoughts very good for you and those you love, that is, the whole earth, is not it? 

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire